Mull - Travel & Tourist Info
- Super User
Travel, Accommodation and Info for Mull
There are two ferries to Mull:
- Oban to Craignure - car and foot passengers. Links with the Glasgow train.
- Lochaline to Fishnish - car and foot passengers.
Local buses are limited and it is a big island so you need to plan carefully if you do not have a car. However having a car may be a problem as these walks are not circular.
Mull needs at least 4 days to walk from Erraid back to the ferry.
Bed and Breakfast
- Shieling Holidays, Craignure (best to book in advance)
- Fidden Campsite (booking not available)
- There is a "wild" campsite at Lochbuie and the details are by the Old Post Office itself.
There is a good tourist information office in Craignure:
Craignure Tourist Information Office
Other Useful Information:
- BBC Tide Times -for Iona
- Tide Times - can give up to 28 days for Tobermory
- Tide tables, courtesy the Climber's Club - no time limit
- Highland Renewal - Information on the estate on the western end of Mull
- Ardalanish Organic Farm and Wool Mill
- Shiaba - Old Crofting Village
- Boat Trips to Erraid
Please note we are not responsible for the content of these links.